Evolase offers LaserBench, laser diode controller with a user friendly touch screen interface for powering 10/14-pin butterfly laser diode (LD) modules.
LaserBench has a built in high precision constant temperature and current laser diode driver and can be used with any Evolase laser controller board, both cw and pulsed, which could be connected via DB9 connector and is suitable for applications which require high precision low ripple constant current regulation as well as picosecond and nanosecond pulsed modes.
The driver circuitry operates from a single 12Vdc power source. The driver supplies a bidirectional proportional-integral-derivative (PID) thermoelectric cooler controller (TEC) with current capability of 4A and voltage capability of 4V. Maximum TEC current is regulated by the user.
The main parameters of LaserBench (output current, LD temperature, maximum TEC current, monitor photodiode signal) are controlled via touch screen.
- Unified design for 10/14 pin Butterfly Laser Diode
- High Precision Constant Current Mode
- Output Current up to 2000 mA
- High Current Stability: 0,01 mA
- Optical power stabilization mode
- On-Board TEC Controller
- Regulated Maximum TEC Current
- High precision temperature stability: 0.01 deg
- 12Vdc Input Power