355 nm picosecond fiber laser is available for order.
The versatile IGUL picosecond fiber laser was created using unique manufacturing technology based on customized large mode area fibers. The IGUL fiber laser is notable for its compact design and high output power with high efficiency.
IGUL-PS-355-50-15-12 key features:
- Central wavelength: 355 ± 1 nm
- Maximal average output power: > 15 W
- Pulse repetition rate: 50 kHz – 50 MHz
- Pulse duration (FWHM): 50 ± 5 ps
- Pulse energy at lowest PRR: 12 μJ
- Cooling type: water
- Inner volume marking of transparent materials
- Marking and structuring
- Micromachining of brittle materials
- Biological Imaging
- Pumping of femtosecond OPO/OPA
- Laser cleaning
- Raman spectroscopy
- Glass modification
Besides the established product line, modular design of Evolase lasers makes it possible to offer the development of customized laser sources with performance fitting best to your application needs in shortest possible time.
The new version is available for order on our website.